2010年9月10日星期五

What's in a name? Only a little bit of humor.

Pittsburgh Steelers jersey

There is a little bit of humor to be had given the fact that coach Pete Carroll called Tyler Polumbus by the wrong first name more than a couple of times during his Wednesday press conference.
Given the sheer volume of changes on the Seahawks football jerseys
roster -- and specifically the offensive line -- in the past two weeks and the uncertainty at left tackle, it's kind of funny.
But I want to make it clear that's all it is, kind of Indianapolis Colts jersey
funny. It's not indicative of a coach's command of his players or anything like that.
He got a name wrong. That's bound to happen.
I've done it in more stories than I care to count, and I have the benefit of not only sitting down to write and re-reading what I've written, but there are copy editors, too.
Mistakes happen. I just want Dallas Cowboys jersey
to make it clear that this was good-natured jesting as opposed to serious criticism.

没有评论:

发表评论