2010年8月16日星期一

for more NFL commentary be sure to check out www.nflreaction.com

EXPLANATION: AFC - The Patriots appear to collect and the Chargers by the world together, and I'm no different. These teams are the top teams are everywhere undivided important questions about their work products. Call it a hunch about the Colts, but I think that although they have great problems, and cheap nfl jerseys
injured players (Bob Sanders). Put a big fight against his great rival this year, the Titans. I also see the Texans take some of the great successes this year, so the playoff race even closer call. And maybe I'm a little with the Ravens, even biased, but it has the word terrible in the preseason, saw the defense remains one of the best in the league, and their attack is ready to stun all this year. Beware of Pittsburgh, will the Ravens be his enemy later this year.

NFC - The Eagles were against the Giants this year, but on lines of the Eagles to win important games and compete in mid-December against the Giants, the key to their division title. The holy war against the Falcons for the title, but their offense in that year laid the points fit on any computer. Bears are my big bed. Jay Cutler strut around in his new team and show why the Broncos would have placed more value on their former quarterback. Chicago with difficult games against division rivals Minnesota and Green Bay, but to see them under the radar relatively more of the season and pull down the route of flight. As for the Seahawks ... Why not? well and showed some toughness in the preseason, I'm not convinced that the Cardinals are a great team this year and the remainder of the division is rather pathetic to be Hasselbeck. So yes, I'm going with Seattle as my Why not look , and I hope I'm wrong ...

没有评论:

发表评论