2010年11月7日星期日

Fantastic Do not Need Chelsea striker Fernando Torres of Liverpool - Carlo Ancelotti

Bayern Munich coach Louis van Gaal took time to respond to the criticism of the President Hoeness. The latter said this week that Van Gaal does not respect the opinions of others and made an error in the cancellation of players such as Martin Demichelis and Anatoliy Tymoshchuk too early.
I'm really surprised that the president of a big club like Bayern Munich have said that this kind of thing in a difficult phase in which they lost nine players through injury, Van Gaal as saying in a press conference, was quoted as saying. I will not argue with someone like Hoeness. If at Bayern for a very long time that I came here 16 months ago. But I think someone so important to reflect on the consequences of their comments before he said so something.
I am very disappointed that the President said that about me. I think that communication is one of my strengths.
I've never seen the term second-class players are used to describe players who have not been canceled. I'm always honest with these players and I have never tried the unjust. Chelsea coach Carlo Ancelotti said that the advocates is not the Premier League Liverpool striker Fernando Torres signed in January.
AC Milan, said the former director, that if his team stays in shape not sign someone else, it welcomes Didier Drogba through injury.
I have always said that Torres is not our goal for the future because we have confidence in many of our young players, said Ancelotti. We have a fantastic striker Drogba and Nicolas Anelka, Salomon Kalou and us, fantastic young players like Daniel Sturridge and Gael Kakuta, so this time you do not really need a C, an excellent striker striker Fernando Torres C. If everyone stays fit, you do not someone else. I think we have a fantastic team. We can compete in all competitions with the team. The most important thing is to avoid injury, if possible.
We need to make sure the team is required with all stakeholders. This is the hardest thing to do, but they work for them to monitor the recovery of 6 Sanchez White Jersey
the players hard. Chelsea take the Spartak Moscow on Wednesday evening knowing that a victory they see for the last 16 of Champions League qualification and says Drogba played a part in the game after the suspension. Drogba is tomorrow, and wants to play. He wants to support the team, said the Italian. Hes been for three games, the team played well and won, but we have more chances to win when Drogba on the computer.

没有评论:

发表评论