2010年10月3日星期日

Betting Lines - Betting Your Way to Success

Pittsburgh Steelers jersey
Betting lines are everywhere you go, on any online betting site. Baseball line, bet365 group limited, betting portal, gambling portals, and football betting spread is some of nfl jerseys
the different topics and games people bet on every single day. The reason why so many people bet on sports is simple. You have at least a 50/50 chance of winning every single game no matter what! You can be the least knowledgeable person when it comes to sports, but you can still make some great profit...about half the time. If you do not know anything about sports it is just like flipping a coin, it could go heads or tails.
Now if you study sports, do your homework, and research hours a day on all factors of the game, you will increase your chances from a 50/50 chance to slightly in your favor maybe around 55-60 % chance of winning each game. Now that is fine, but you will never really make any serious profit winning only 55-60% of the time. If you were like me starting out, you love the adrenaline rush of betting on sports and it makes watching every game so much more intense and better when there is money involved.
Many sites offer free NBA picks, free sport bet, free sports pick, free baseball games, and free football games but I wouldn't rely on their picks for the life of me. The only picks now that I ever follow Vikings jersey
are handicappers picks. If you are new to sports betting and do not know what handicappers are I suggest you read some handicapping articles on the internet. There is so many of them with great stories and also some with great scams. Handicappers picks are picks from professional sports bettors that study the game inside and out at least 8 hours a day with a proven winning record of 82% or better. If you are winning 82% or more of your games, consider yourself lucky. I could never reach this point betting on my own until I found the greatest handicapper in the world. I made a killing on last years mid majors and MLB betting lines.
The MLB odds stick on so well and half the time some of the games are screaming at you to bet on them. Also another great sport to bet on is hockey betting. Back to baseball, last season for example I made $152, 961.34 betting on baseball after taxes! I was so confident in my professional handicapper I stopped even looking at the Las Vegas sports lines and just relied on them for every pick. The great thing about it, the handicapper is 100% affordable and only charges me a 1 time membership fee of Colts jersey
$50.00 per month. $50.00 X 12 = 600 bucks a year to make close to $153K?! I mean I can't express enough how grateful I was to find my professional handicapper for picks. I wish you the best of luck in the search for your sports handicapper for all the best sports picks. Once you find them, it is the greatest feeling in the world.

没有评论:

发表评论