2010年5月10日星期一

Slumdog beat reporter

Earlier this week, Dean herded a good chunk of the Soccer jerseys Ottawa media into his office at Scotiabank Place and showed them the video clip.

And much to my chagrin, every single person agreed with Dean that I am a stunt-double for this guy. It was one of those totally politically incorrect moments where a bunch of people stand around laughing at a minority.

Now I'd like to think I look nothing like this guy. I even showed my wife the video clip and she said I didn't look like him at all. (On a total side note, I showed my wife the video clip on my netbook with a tiny screen).

So I'd like you the unbiased sports fan to be the judge. Do I look like this guy? He appears at the 0:55 mark and again at 1:38. But be prepared, he only appears for a couple of seconds at a time.

Personally, I'd like to think I look more like a young Tony Batista in his prime. I'm talking about the Batista who hit 41 homers with Toronto, not the Batista who managed just two long balls in his last year in the majors.
Right now, I have a running feud with Dean Brown and I'm trying my best to hide it. When I opened the broadcast last night, I wanted to say "With more on this game, let's send it upstairs to the talented Garry Galley - and that other guy."

Why the animosity towards one of the best play-by-play men in the game?

Simple.

Dean Brown thinks I look like a guy who appears in a music video for a song that was a big hit in Slumdog Millionaire.

没有评论:

发表评论